When it comes to fragrances, don't be afraid to mix different scents together to create a unique fragrance. Use your creativity and try something new!
- Try blending some Lime FO or essential oil into the Coconut Cream Pie Fragrance.
- Blend the Honey Almond Milk Fragrance with the Coconut Cream Pie Fragrance and make a macaroon.
- How about the Papaya Fragrance with a touch of Ginger Essential Oil to spice it up a bit.
- Or, Cool Cologne with a touch of White Musk FO to make it a little heavier of a scent.
- Looking for something fruitier? TryTropical Peach FO with Buttercream Frosting Fragrance or Creamy Vanilla FO to make a peach sorbet. Yum!
If you come up with something yummy that you love, let us know what you did so we can share it. Suds N' Scents fragrances are all candle and body safe so use them to match your room scents to your body care products.
When ordering on the website, enter "blog" or "Facebook" into the comments box and receive 15% off all fragrances in your next order.
We hope you enjoy the new fragrances and have fun blending!